Rooms : Our seminar house has the following rooms
● 3 single rooms: 42.50€/person/night
● 7 double rooms (6 with two singles beds and 1 with a
double bed): 27.50€/person/night
● 1 family room for 4 guests: 22.50€/person/night
● A dormitory that sleeps up to 10 people: 20€/person/night
● Camping is also an option: 10€/person/night.
Prices include linens and towels. The rooms are simple and rustic, lovingly renovated with natural and environmentally friendly building materials. Sanitation facilities (toilets and showers) are shared.
Check-in is as of 15:00h, check-out is until 11:00h, unless other agreements have been made.
Our 73m2 seminar room offers space for workshops, performances and
events. The room is equipped with chairs, mats and meditation pillows,
as well as a sound system and a flip chart (5€/day). It has a wooden floor
and doors to the garden. Renting the seminar room will cost you
120€/day. These extras are also available should you wish to make use
● Beamer for €20/day
● Sauna for €50/use
● Campfire for €30/use
Meals and breaks can be enjoyed in our lounge where there is also a bar and a small comfortable seating area.
Exclusive rental: It is also possible to rent the seminar house exclusively for your group. Prices are per day and include all rooms and the seminar room and exclude meals:
● 1 day: 980.00€
● 2 days: 882.00€/day
● 3 days and above: 784€/day
It is possible to do this on the basis of self-organization and self-catering (meaning that cooking and cleaning is in the responsibility of the workshop organizer). In this case there is an extra cost of €100/day for rental of the kitchen and exact time slots for the use of the kitchen need to be arranged. Please ask us for further information if this option is interesting to you.
Meals: Vlierhof offers the option of full board. All meals are vegetarian and prepared with mainly local and organic ingredients, some from our own biodynamic farm. Continental breakfast is 7.50€, lunch 9.50€ and dinner 14.50€. Special wishes can be accommodated at a surcharge.
House rules: We have a few house rules that we ask our guests to adhere to. These are as follows:
● No dogs in the seminar house
● No smoking – only in designated smoking areas (the smoking pavilion, and the sofa area of
● No shoes in the seminar house – bring slippers!
● There is a garbage sorting system: Packaging goes in the yellow bags, carton & paper in the
labelled crate, glass in a separate crate, compost (without citrus fruit and tea bags) in the
compost bin, and the rest goes in the rest container.
● Quiet hours are between 22:00-08:00 unless a request has been made and communicated.
● Please label your cups – this saves us from doing a lot of dishes unnecessarily and is therefore
better for the environment.
● Due to our smoke detectors and fire regulations anything that causes smoke (i.e. burning
sage or tobacco) is prohibited. Liability for this lies with the workshop organizer.
Booking models : There are two options for how to organize payment
- The workshop organizer pays the Vlierhof the full amount for accommodation, board and seminar room for all participants and trainers. Participants then pay the workshop giver. For this we ask for a list of participants two weeks before the workshop so that room bookings can be organized on time.
- Participants book with the Vlierhof directly and pay room and board to the Vlierhof. Either the workshop organizer pays for the seminar room or the participants pay a share (price of the seminar room/number of participants). For this model we ask for a list of participants and their e-mail addresses at least two weeks in advance in order to guarantee that invoices and bookings are made on time.
Reservation and cancellation policy: We ask for a 20% deposit, to be paid within 2 weeks of confirming the offer. Your reservation is definite as soon as the deposit has been booked onto our account. In case of a cancellation more than 60 days prior to your booking, cancellation is free of charge. Cancellations within 30-60 days of the planned event amount to a 20% cancellation fee. In case a replacement can be found we will waive this fee, if not the amount can be used as credit for a new booking within a year. Cancellations within 30 days before the event will be charged with the full deposit amount.
- Location: We are 2 km from the Dutch border town of Millingen-aan-de-Rijn and 8 km from the
German town of Kleve in the opposite direction. The historic town of Nijmegen, the oldest city in the
Netherlands, is 20 kms away. Dusseldorf Weeze Airport is 40 km by road.